Social and Emotional Learning Challenge Box SET – Individual Package
The SEL Challenge Box Set is for an individual program leader, staff, and other expert consultant or trainer who wishes to improve or strengthen their focus on social and emotional learning (SEL). It includes both print materials sent to the user and a set of online supports.
- SEL Field Guide – Preparing Youth to Thrive: Promising Practices for Social and Emotional Learning. This guidebook identifies promising practices for building SEL skills with vulnerable adolescents in six skill areas: emotion management, empathy, teamwork, initiative, responsibility, and problem solving in informal learning environments.
- Strengths Builder Assessments– This trio of assessments will support your team in conversations about how to improve the SEL focus in your program. Includes print copies of the assessments available at SELpractices.org. Access a series of webinar recordings on demand to support the use of these resources.
- Planning with Data Handbook –This handbook provides guidance on leading a continuous improvement process using performance information.
- Webinars – Access a series of webinar recordings on demand to support the use of these resources. The webinars will walk an individual or team through a continuous improvement sequence to:
- Map your SEL curriculum design and plan for a continuous improvement cycle;
- Assess your SEL practice strengths;
- Collect a baseline SEL skill profile using staff ratings of youth behavior;
- Develop an improvement plan using information from the SEL curriculum design, self-assessment of SEL practices, and staff ratings of youth SEL skills;
- Follow up on the improvement plan at the end of the program year.
Box Sets can also be purchased in bulk by a network for a discount – contact SEL@cypq.org for more information.
We Also Recommend