Oklahoma 21st CCLC Returning Grantee Quality Kit
The Returning Grantee Quality Kit includes everything needed to conduct a program self-assessment using the Program Quality Assessment (PQA), participate in professional development opportunities that support continuous quality improvement, and fulfill the evaluation requirements for these federal funds. Every grantee is required to purchase a Quality Kit for each 21st CCLC program site.
What's inside the Quality Kit?
- Quality Kit Resource Guide
- 2 Program Quality Assessments (Youth or School Age)
- 1 PQA Handbook
- 1 set of 10 Youth Work Methods Guidebooks
- 1 Planning with Data Guidebook
- 1 PQA Poster
- 1 deck of PQA Playing Cards
- Scores Reporter Account
- Unlimited access to the Youth Work Methods Online Courses
We Also Recommend